About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Monday, September 26, 2022

Week of Sept. 25th-Oct. 1st

Spelling: test Thursday (9/29)

Math: Lessons 19 & 20, Ch. 3 test Thursday (9/29)

Reading: Read "The Littles" as a class

Social Studies: Map skills test Thursday (9/29)

Religion: 4 types of prayer quiz Thursday (9/29) **may use their notes

Reminders: No school Friday 

Week 6 spelling words

  1. under
  2. such
  3. much
  4. young
  5. touch
  6. use
  7. your
  8. you
  9. unit
  10. cute
  11. few
  12. new
  13. fuel
  14. human
  15. music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...