About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Friday, October 14, 2022

Week of 17th-21st

Spelling: Test Friday (10/21)

Math: Lessons 24&25, test on Friday (10/21)

Reading: Read lesson 7 story as a class (What do illustrators do?)

Social Studies: continue learning about landforms

Reminders: No school on Monday (10/17)

Report cards go home on Friday (10/21)

Lesson 7 Spelling


  1. three

  2. scrap

  3. street

  4. spring

  5. thrill

  6. scream

  7. strange

  8. throw

  9. string

  10. scrape

  11. spray

  12. threw

  13. strong

  14. scratch

Review

  1. think

  2. they

Challenge

  1. straight

  2. scramble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...