About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Week of Oct. 10th-14th

 Spelling: Test Friday (10/14)

Reading: Read lesson 6 story as a class (Bat Loves the Night)

Social Studies: Begin landforms unit

Math: Lessons 21-23

Reminders: Field Trip to Stark Caverns on Wednesday! Don't forget to wear tennis shoes and bring a jacket. Also, if you signed up for home lunch don't forget to bring that. Thank you again to all the chaperones who signed up, we appreciate it!

1:30 dismissal/dress down on Tuesday (10/11)

End of 1st Quarter is Friday (10/14)

Lesson 6 Spelling words


  1. math

  2. toast

  3. easy

  4. socks

  5. Friday

  6. stuff

  7. paid

  8. cheese

  9. June 

  10. elbow

  11. program

  12. shiny

  13. piles

  14. sticky

Review

  1. each

  2. both

Challenge

  1. comb

  2. holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...