About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Week of Mar. 25th-27th & April 4th-5th

Spelling: no test this week!

Math: Lessons 86-89

Reading: Finish Sarah Plain and Tall

Science: Continue with Ch. 12

Social Studies: Continue with MO History Unit

Religion: Continue discussing Lent/Easter

Reminders: No school on 3/28, 3/29, 4/1, 4/2, 4/3, Early out on 3/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...