About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Friday, March 15, 2024

Week of March 18th-21st

Spelling- Test on Thursday (3/21)

Math- Lessons 84-85, Ch. 16 test on Thursday (3/21)

Reading- Sarah Plain and Tall (full story this week)

Social Studies- continue with MO History Unit

Science- Begin Ch.12 (Energy)

Religion- continue talking about Lent/Easter

Reminders- No school on Friday (3/22)

  1. aren't 
  2. partner
  3. hard
  4. chart
  5. farm
  6. start
  7. large
  8. more
  9. before
  10. horse
  11. north
  12. morning
  13. care
  14. stare
  15. warning
  16. Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...