About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Week of April 15th-19th

Spelling: Test on Friday (4/19)

Math: Lessons 93-95, Ch.18 test on Friday (4/19)

Science: Test over Ch.12 on Thursday (4/18) Study all TQ's on outline

Social Studies: Continue with MO History unit

Religion: Begin Stewardship unit

Reading: Lesson 23 story (The Journey of Oliver K. Woodman)

Reminders: Mid-quarters go home on Wednesday (4/17)


Spelling Lesson 23


  1. singer

  2. loudly

  3. joyful

  4. teacher

  5. fighter

  6. closely

  7. powerful

  8. farmer

  9. quickly

  10. careful

  11. friendly

  12. speaker

  13. wonderful

  14. truly

Review:

  1. hopeful

  2. safely

Challenge:

  1. listener

  2. calmly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...