About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Lindsey Steinbeck. This will be my third year of teaching at St. Peter! I grew up in Jefferson City where I attended Immaculate Conception and Helias Catholic High School. I earned a degree in Elementary Education at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to be a teacher! I cannot wait to begin teaching your child!

Monday, April 22, 2024

Week of April 22nd-26th

Spelling- test on Friday (4/26)

Math- Lessons 96-100

Reading- L.24 story (Dog of the Sea Waves)

Social Studies- Continue with MO history unit

Science- Begin unit about the body 

Religion- Continue with Stewardship unit

Spelling Lesson 24


  1. unfold

  2. rejoin

  3. untie

  4. reheat

  5. unfair

  6. unclear

  7. repaid

  8. rewrite

  9. unhurt

  10. recheck

  11. unlucky

  12. unwrap

  13. reuse

  14. unsure

Review:

  1. reread

  2. unsafe

Challenge:

  1. unbuckle

  2. unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last week of school!

No homework all week!! Reminders:  Monday- dress down for $1 Tuesday- dress down and early dismissal at 1:30 Wednesday- Praise Assembly Thur...